Having a dry mouth dramatically increases the risks of dental decay. Saliva helps to wash away a lot of the germs that cause decay. It also helps neutralise the acidity in the mouth that causes decay.
- Regular preventive care appointments
- Drink as much water as possible (eight glasses a day)
- Fluoride gels to protect the enamel
- Dry Mouth Range of Products
- Soft Bristle toothbrush
- Dental Floss to remove accumulated plaque and food from potential decay areas
- Tongue Cleaner to remove all plaque that houses the bacteria which causes decay.