Having a dry mouth dramatically increases the risks of dental decay. Saliva helps to wash away a lot of the germs that cause decay. It also helps neutralise the acidity in the mouth that causes decay.
- Regular preventive care appointments
- Drink as much water as possible (eight glasses a day)
- Fluoride gels to protect the enamel
- Dry Mouth Range of Products
- Soft Bristle toothbrush
- Dental Floss to remove accumulated plaque and food from potential decay areas
- Tongue Cleaner to remove all plaque that houses the bacteria which causes decay.
D-Spa Accident Dental Cover
The d-spa team is delighted to annouce the introduction of Dentisure, our complimentary accident dental cover. It's completely FREE for d-spa patients and our reception team can even sign you up on the spot or over the phone - it's that simple!
The D-Spa Group is delighted in working with our health and well-being partner: Metamorphose Healing Centre. Now you can complement your dental health with an appointment to ensure that your body's well-being and chiropractic needs are also being taken care of.